For many singers, this can be the stage where you end up getting stuck in a bit of a rut. You’ve sung enough to be pretty sure you’ve got a talent worth pursuing but you really don’t know how or if you should try to take it to the next level.
Does this sound familiar to you?
- For years you’ve been coaxed into getting up and singing at karaoke’s, with bands, at parties etc and you’re wondering if you could be a professional singer
- You’ve been asked to sing at a friend’s wedding/birthday/anniversary and you’d really like some help to absolutely bring the house down
- You always get a good singing part in the school/college/am dram show but next time you want the lead
- You recently got feedback from an audition that you just didn’t have quite enough experience
- Next time “X Factor” or “Britain’s Got Talent” is in town you want to audition and get through
- Your singing is inconsistent, sometimes really great, other times not so good at all and you want to know what could be going wrong
- You write and sing original songs and want to strengthen your vocals for recording
- Singing is a hobby, you love it and your only desire is to get the chance to sing more and improve.
Whichever applies to you, you owe it to yourself to get some professional guidance so that you don’t look back and wonder what sort of performance you could have given or how good a singer you could have become.